Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: FedeX haul

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Top one for my brother-in-law, no way I'd own Nascar figures [img]tongue.gif[/img] Getting ready to rip open the bottom one though, they look sweet [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    PICT0002

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Excellent !!!!!! If your brother opens his, can you post a pic of it set up?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I will and I'll try to include all the rest of his freakin Nascar stuff in the pic [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    YAY!!

    LOTHAN!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    me still need Samurai set! me keeeeeeellll! (kill)

  6. #6
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    what's the fig to our left of the Bag of Dragons?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a Vampire Hunter D 6" by Epoch Peeker [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    AH!
    thanks! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    I'm out for the night.
    time for cards and beers with the missus.

    enjoy yer Lothan.
    he rocks.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    need to find me one of those Kill Bill Bride figures. nice haul!

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    need to find me one of those Kill Bill Bride figures. nice haul!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I passed 6 up at the local Suncoast tonight.

    Had I known you were looking I would have grabbed one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •